Accounting services for startups in Singapore is recommended at the beginning when business started. Keeping accurate accounting records of costs, sales at the start of business helps with regulatory compliance and tax reporting. Startups after company incorporation or small business SMEs ought to consider outsourced accounting services or in-house accountant for finances recording and bookkeeping. Outsourced accounting services with accounting services provider help companies to reduce overheads cost and ensure company would not miss the due dates for filing taxes, GST etc.
Why Outsource Accounting Services?
- Maximize business profit and performance as time and manpower can be used effectively for operation instead of accounting.
- Minimize internal workload of accounting and bookkeeping by outsourcing accounting services.
- Meeting compliance and on time for due dates.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services Fees
- Estimated accounting services fees from S$100 per month. The fees is for up to 25 transactions per month.
- Bookkeeping services fees from S$600 one time for 1 arch file.
- 2-day 100% money back guarantee (after deducting any fees to ACRA) if you are not satisfied with our performance and service.
What Outsourced Accounting Services Include?
- Managing General Ledger.
- Maintaining Accounts Payable and Receivable Ledger including summary.
- Preparing fixed asset listing including summary.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Yearly annual report.
- Recording journal entry and all transactions.
- Preparing bank reconciliation (monthly).
- Setting up new account code system for new company.
How To Book Consultation Or Learn About Singapore Accounting Services?
To get started, startups or small business owners can call or email us to set up an appointment for discussion on accounting services. For accounting software, we recommend Xero for startups. Xero software is an online accounting software that is simple to use and compatible with many 3rd party applications. Xero helps to keep track and manage your sales invoices, receipts and payments well which you can access anytime, anywhere. For more details on price or accounting services work scope, please visit our page: Accounting and Bookkeeping Services Fees Singapore.