Accounting And Bookkeeping Services Singapore
Accounting and bookkeeping services are often outsourced to Singapore accounting services provider firms nowadays. What is the difference of accounting and bookkeeping services for small business in Singapore? Although both accounting and bookkeeping services involve processes to record financial activities of tax, cash flow, performance for businesses but the former initiates the process in the accounting information system for every company.
Bookkeeping is an act of record keeping. This is an important part of the accounting process of which the service involves recording daily financial transactions chronologically.
Accounting itself is the financial information system of all the work processes of recording, reporting, classifying with detailed and summarized data reports to analyse and get improvement on the business financial performance.
Basic daily tasks of bookkeeping services includes:
- Collecting and filing all valid supporting documents necessary for the corporate activities, business transactions, secretarial work and ensuring the book of accounts in Singapore are accurate.
- Preparing and providing the summarized reports for Singapore company financial statements and filing the yearly tax returns. The submission can be the responsibility of the bookkeepers or they can assist company accountants with the reports.
- Answering queries, providing and facilitating the support services during audit check.
Are You Doing Your Own Bookkeeping or Outsourced to Accounting Services Provider?
Ask yourself ever since the business incorporation, with your current level of bookkeeping experience, business workload, and the amount of time it currently takes you to record and process, has this bookkeeping process getting too much and too time consuming for you to handle your accounts? Are you the bookkeeper yourself? You should consider stopping to do your company bookkeeping by yourself if you ever experience this scenario or find yourself the need to do your bookkeeping at home due to busy time at work as poor record keeping can lead to serious consequences:
- Lack of time – Are you effectively managing the business operations yourself with the sales, marketing, logistics, manpower and bookkeeping?
- Lack of Knowledge – Are you familiar with existing and new rules and regulations otherwise penalties for overlooked expenses, late fees, interests can end up spending more money than you have initially planned.
- Lack of Interest – Do you find it motivating to work with the details, organizing receipts and documents?
Benefits of Accounting and Bookkeeping Services Outsourcing
- Experienced team of qualified accountants who have the up to date knowledge, in compliance with the laws and followed good accounting and bookkeeping, secretarial practices that can avoid overlooked or unpaid expenses.
- Economically wise to hire our accounting and bookkeeping professionals who are detailed-oriented and organized than to search, interview and recruit a suitable candidate as company staff which you would have to consider their salary and benefits subjected to manpower matters.
- Instead of spending time-consuming tasks daily in organizing and keeping track of all the minor and major document details, you can now have more energy and time to focus and drive the business towards productivity with outsourcing accounting and bookkeeping services solution.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services Fees For Singapore Small Business SME and MNC
With professional accounting and bookkeeping services of team support to our clients, business owners can get more information to learn more about customer demographics. It can be based on daily bookkeeping registered data such as price, popularity of goods or service, taxation, registration time of when you can get more sales and location from account charts analysis and reports. Accountants are then able to use these informative financial statistics for this work year to work out profit and loss, whether to adjust current costing and project budget. Our bookkeeping services fees for Singapore small business SME and MNC is from $600. The estimated fees is for 1 arch file. More accounting and bookkeeping services price details are available at Accounting Services Singapore Price List.